Synnott Lawline Solicitors – Social Media Policy
Updated 22 May 2018
Synnott Lawline participates in social media to inform and engage with members of the public about our work.
Synnott Lawline uses social media to:
- Communicate and interact with members of the public.
- Promote discussion on relevant legal topics.
- Respond to queries.
- Provide information about Synnott Lawline.
- Enable and respond to public feedback.
With the exception of direct messages on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, all of Synnott Lawline’s posts are public. Synnott Lawline does not engage with user content that is:
- Inappropriate or misleading.
- Potentially defamatory or harmful to the the solicitors’ profession.
Comments or opinions expressed by followers of Synnott Lawline on social media do not represent the views of Synnott Lawline. Synnott Lawline will moderate and remove any comments which are abusive, derogatory, defamatory or malicious in nature, or that do not comply with our social media policy.
Following and liking
Synnott Lawline will mainly follow other organisations associated with the legal profession, but may follow individuals who use social media in a professional or legal capacity.
Synnott Lawline updates and monitors its social media accounts during the office hours of 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. We aim to respond to queries within four working hours.