Have you been involved in a car accident?
Being involved in a car accident is a traumatic event. Not only does your car get damaged but you and the other people involved in the car accident suffer minor to severe personal injuries. There is also the psychological trauma of being suddenly thrust into an unexpected and dangerous situation. Immediately after the road traffic accident your primary concern should be;
- To get medical attention. Even when less serious car accident injuries have been sustained
- To get any injured person to a hospital should also be a priority. It is vital you get medical attention even if you you believe that you have not sustained any injuries worth attending to.
Where the collision in which you sustained your car accident injuries was due to the negligence of another driver, you are entitled to claim compensation from their insurance company. Drivers who drive away from the scene of the road accident can be traced through roadside camera technology. The Motor Insurance Advisory Board of Ireland has provision for people who sustain car accident injuries when the negligent driver is not insured. All compensation claims for the car crash injuries are dealt with initially through the Injuries Board Ireland but it is in your best interests to speak with a specialist personal injury claims solicitor like Synnott Lawline Solicitors. We can help you with your claim.
Our specialist personal injury lawyers at Synnott Lawline Solicitors, will not only be able to guide you through the early stages of car accident injuries compensation procedures, but will advise you on what you should do in the event of;
- The other driver refusing to admit liability
- Opposing insurance company declining to accept the Injuries Board Ireland assessment of your claim,
- Claims from the other party that you contributed to your car accident injuries through your own negligence.
For further information or advice contact us by phone 01 4537890 or Fill out our enquiry form. Synnott Lawline Solicitors, Lawline House, Dublin 8.