The law requires a solicitor to provide clients with information (particulars) in writing, when the solicitor is instructed, or as soon as is practicable after that, of: The solicitor’s actual charges, or, where this is not possible or practicable; An estimate of the solicitor’s charges, or, where this is not possible or practicable; The basis on which the solicitor’s charges are to be made. Read more >
Every personal injury case is different and before we make a recommendation we will discuss your case with you in detail but to start your claim:
- Tell us about your case
- Inform the 3rd party
- Start with an Injuries Board Assesment
- Commence court proceedings.
- We will deal with your enquiry and / or application promptly.
- We will focus on meeting all your needs.
- We will respect your privacy at all times.
- We will be courteous, fair and polite in all our dealings with you.
- We will make all efforts to ensure our offices are accessible to everyone including people with disabilities.
- We will facilitate all our clients to complete their business in a friendly, efficient and comfortable environment.
- We will endeavor to ensure you that you receive value for money.
Personal Injury Claims is the legal term used for injuries sustained to the body, mind or emotions, physical and psychological. In order to bring a claim for a Personal Injury you must prove on the balance of probabilities your injury has been caused by the negligence of another. Our goal at Synnott Lawline Personal Injury Solicitors is to obtain the maximum amount of injury compensation for you in the shortest possible time. Read More >
Synnott Lawline Solicitors has a dedicated family law department which provides an expert legal service in relation to all aspects of family law including: Divorce, Separation, Nullity of marriage and civil partnerships. Read More >